Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yet another project pan update


Wow I have really mixed feelings about this project pan.  I feel like I am using up things way too fast but on the other hand I feel like I have been doing this like forever... I really really "need" to shop soon....

Bior√© pore strips 10 pack:  I will definately be getting some more of tese pore strips, they really do their job very very well. I normally use these once or twice a week.

Lush bubblegum lip scrub: At first I did not really care for this. I felt a soft toothbrush could do the same job. An it probably can, but this really grew on me and sadly I am all out of lip scrubs now. I would repurchase.

Lush honey trap lip balm: The worst balm ever, it was grainy in texture, it irritated my lips and I did not like the scent. So I have been using it on my dry elbows just to use it up. Will not repurchase this one.

L'oreal Extra Volume Collagene mascara: I really really enjoyed using this mascara. It reminded me a bit of Too Faced lash injection without the flakeyness. Sadly I will not be repurchasing as I refuse to buy L'oreal products until they become cruelty free, Too bad, this is a really really good mascara.

Sooo that's 22 down 11 to go

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig