Sunday, July 22, 2012

ELF Haul!


I am soo exited about these items I bought when ELF had 50% off. There are a few repurchases (Day 2 night quad, Studio conditioning lip balm spf 15, all over color stick, mineral infused mascara,  and blush brush)

I got soo many things and I actually think I left out a few glosses and a lip balm, but this is almost everything that I got in my haul.

I think I will get good use out of all these products. So watch out, reviews will be coming very soon.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love e.l.f.! I would still love to try their polishes, they have great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love ELF too. I would recommend the polish called "coral" it's such a pretty coral shade with golden shift.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig