Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FOTD



I'm really pleased with this look I did today. I love love love the purple shadows from little mouse ears. I am also wearing a peachy orange blush called Sebastien from that same indie brand.

I love how the purple shadows take my eyes from greish blue to greenish blue.

Face: Skinfood peach sake pore BB cream, ELF complexion perfection and Little mouse ears blush called Sebastien.

Eyes: Little mouse ears shadows in Meghan, Arrogance, Ego maniac and Dr. Gonzo (blush). Lancome Hynose mascara and a bit of ELF studio golden bronzer as a highlight. I also used a bit of ELF studio eyeshadow in pebble as a brow powder.

Lips: Sephora lip balm.




 Loevens.

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. So Pretty,

    Glad you liked them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I absolutely love them :) My project pan needs to be over soon! I need those eyeshadows.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty, the purple makes your eyes pop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I heard somewhere that red heads can't wear purple eyeshadow but purple is my favorite shade it really takes my eyecolour up a notch.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Purple looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig