Monday, July 30, 2012

July favorites

I have been trying out a lot of new things in july, but not enough to actually say if these products could be my favorite of this month. I am sure there will be a lot of favorites for august but for july it's pretty simple.

ELF nail polish in "coral": Such a pretty golden pink shade. I absolutely have found my favorite nail colour of all times.

Sephora sculpting disc: I keep coming back to this, it's just everything I need all in one disc.


Dr. Jart BB cream: All time favorite BB cream that deserves more hype :)




For the lips I have been loving everything that leans towards golden pink.


Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for the sculpting disc when i go to Sephora later on in the year! Looks great! x

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig