Thursday, July 5, 2012

Little mouse ears eyeshadow review


I was lucky to recieve some eyeshadow samples from the lovely maker of little mouse ears to review for you guys. I normally use mostly pressed shadows so to me it was nice to try some lovely loose mineral shadows for a change.

The shadows retail for €4,25 for a 5 gram jar wich I think is quite resonable.

I am so impressed with the pigmentation, colour and finish of these shadows. They are just amazing! I am a sucker for purples and I have to say that Little mouse ears purple shadows are fantastic. I am completely obsessed with the colour "arrogance" from the 7 deadly sins collection.


Staying power is superb as well, they lasted all day and did not fade or crease on me at all. I used too faced shadow insurance and they did not budge.

 A look I created with some of the shadows

 I put the samples in a little bead organizer

I did have a minor problem with applying the shadows, I am not used to loose shadows so it's not completely the shadows fault. I forgot to tap the excess pigment off the brush so I did have some fall out under my eyes. Also I found it a little hard to blend, probably because the colours are sooo pigmented. But I got the hang of it and I am quite happy with the result. 


 Limes? what Limes?: Such a lovely bright green with a subtle golden sheen to it.

Meghan: A medium-deep plum shade with warm golden reddish and purple shimmer.

Vengeance: Pale lilac with shimmer.

Ravenous: Pale pinkish purple with golden shimmer, sooo pretty

Arrogance: My favorite. Cold darkened violet with the pretties golden pink shimmer.

Ego maniac: Pale lilac with pinkish lilac shimmer.

The fear: A dark gun metal grey with the coolest multi coloured shimmer.



 left to right: Limes? what limes?, Meghan, Vengeance, Ravenous, Arrogance, Ego maniac, The fear.


 I love the colours of these shadows, they have justthe right amount of shimmer without being glittery or super shiny. They have a nice matte-satin finish with beautiful shimmer going through them.

I definately recommend these shadows, they are just beautiful and they last really well. I already know wich shades I woul like to purchase as soon as my project pan is over.

Loevens.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the review, Your swatches are great.

    I'm so glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think they are absolutely great!

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig