Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Project pan update

It's been a whole week since my last post. I needed some time to rest. My fingers in my left arm was going numb and tingly... I was really worried but it has all been resolved now. I do still have problems with my left hand but at least now I know what it is, so I am a little more at ease now.

So my project pan is almost over now. Here is what I have used up within the last few weeks,

L'oreal balancing toner:
I quite enjoyed this as it realy did help with balancing out my skin. But will not repurchase because L'oreal tets on animals.

Gosh X-ceptional wear foundation:
A great drugstore foundation, I will repurchase this one or maye try another one of the Gosh foundations. I am certainly glad I tried this one.

Lancome travel size mascara:
I believe this is the hypnose mascara. I quite enjoyed this macara. But I won't repurchase because of animal testing.


ELF complexion perfection powder:
At first I hated this powder, because I thought it would even out my skin tone. It did however work very well as a blotting powder. It really makes my skin nice and matte. I did not think I would miss it but now that it is gone I really do miss it.



 Eyeko fat balm, butterscotch:
I used this mostly as a blush, and it worked well for that, but I never really reach for my fat balms. They are discontinued now and I won't miss this one bit.


MUA out there plumping gloss:
I hate this gloss, good thing you don't get a lot of product. The colour was nice but it burns and it takes forever to get enough gloss out of the tube.


Yves Rocher night cream:
I really enjoyed using this, however I believe it has been discontinued...

NYX color balm:
I did not like this balm at all. I prefer more waxy/thick balms. This felt almost runny and oily and the colour was not great on me. Used it at home when nobody would see me wearing it.. lol.

That's 30 products used up! I do still have 3 products I need to use up before the pan is over... I have to admit I did ruin my project by ordering from ELF when they had 50% off but I only allowed myself to do so becausse I knew I would reach 30 products before I recieved the ELF stuff.

So watch out for ELF reviews in the upcoming weeks.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. great job! I would love to see your elf post, ordering from their mineral line soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I still feel like I should use up some more things before buying more stuff. I can't help myself, I need more stuff... lol

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig