Monday, July 9, 2012

Recent rediscovery ELF single shadow in Pebble

I have had this ELF studio single eyeshadow for quite a while, but I never get around to using my single shadows if I don't depot them and put them in palettes. So I did that.

I have been loving this shade lately, it's not only great as a super natural crease shade or all over lid shade I also use it as a brow powder.

I use it every single day for my brows and I really enjoy using it as a crease shadow as well.


Here it is in one of my palettes when I first depotted it. I have since done some rearranging and made a more summer inspired palette.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. thanks for your comment today:) ive replied if you want to look:)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig