Sunday, August 12, 2012

15 weird facts tag.


15 Weird Facts 
What's a nickname only your family calls you? 
I never really had any nicknames. 

What's a weird habit of yours? 
If I get bored or if I am just happy I will sit at my desk at work and dance to a song playing in my head.. Lol I don't know if that made any sense.

Do you have any weird phobias?  
Yup! I am super scared of smelly cheese and cheese cutters... It's so strange, I know.
What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? 
Lucas Graham - Drunk in the morning.
What's one of your biggest pet peeves? 
Noisy eaters! 

What's one of your nervous habits? 
I smile when I get nervous, so much that my cheeks hurt! and I can't sit still when I'm nervous

What side of the bed do you sleep on? 
I have always slept to the side closest to a wall. I have no idea why that is. My boyfriend prefers to sleep away from the wall so it's perfect.

What was your first stuffed animal and its name? 
A brown teddybear called "Nusse" (means cuddles) I got him for my first christmas and it has been with me ever since. However it's at my parents house now so my dog doesn't eat him.

What's the drink you always order at Starbucks? 
I'm not even sure we have starbucks in Denmark? I never order from coffee places.

What's the beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice? 
I have no idea. I don't think there are any. Maybe I forget to take off makeup sometimes before bed.

Which way do you face in the shower? 
I stand facing towards the shower.

Do you have any weird body skills? 
I'm a little more flexible than most people (it's called something in Danish and I don't know if it translates well: hyper mobile joints) And I can roll my tongue.

What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad', but you love to eat it anyways? 
Cheesecake!

What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
Neuff... it does not mean anything but it's just a sound I make sometimes. Just liker Homer simpson says Doh!

Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?
Nothing.
 
Wow I realize these fact makes me look like a complete goof. But I still  hope you will find it amusing. to read.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. haha love this tag and you're answers! It lets everyone embrace their inner weird-ness (made up word)!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig