Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beauty tag!

I Decided to do this tag after reading Christines blog. I thought it looked like fun and I don't remember doing a tag before. So here we go.


MAKEUP

 

Blush or bronzer?   
I would probably go for blush, yeah if I could only choose one, then it would be blush. 

Lip gloss or lipstick?  
I probably use lip gloss the most because I find it easier, so I would choose lip gloss.

Eye liner or mascara? 
Mascara for sure! I have blonde lashes and I look sick without it.

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation.

Neutral or color eye shadow?
Neutral shadows, just because it's my comfort zone and you can still get some dramatic looks going with neutral shadows. However I do like a good purple eye :)

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed.... Absolutely. I find them easier to work with, and I put everything in palettes so one single looe shadow would just get lost in my collection.

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes. I do like to apply foundation with sponges but I use brushes every single day for everything else than foundation.

 
BODY
Perfume or body splash? 
I would go with perfume. Body splash/body sprays don't last very long. I used body splash as a teen so somehow they just feel like a product for kids/teens.

Lotion or body butter? 
I love body butters!

Body wash or soap?  
I prefer a creamy shower gel. Something that does not strip my skin completely of moisture.

 
FASHION
Jeans or sweat pants?  
I actually don't wear any of them. I wear mostly dresses, skrits, leggings and jeggings.

Long sleeve or short? 
I never wear totally short sleeves, I don't like my big upper arms showing. I prefer 3/4 sleeves.
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses. Just because it's easier to shop for one item than having to find a top to match as well.. hehe

Stripes or plaid? 
Neiter! If I had absolutely no choise, then stripes. But I really hate patterns.

Flip flops or sandals? 
Flip flops, but not for work though. I mostly just wear balerinas.

Scarves or hats? 
I honestly don't wear any of them. Maybe if it was really cold I would wear a scarf. 

Studs or dangly earrings? 
I actually never wear earrings, they tend to irritate my ears.

Necklaces or bracelets?  
I don't wear bracelets or necklaces that often. Bracelets just seem to get in the way. I would prefer to wear a necklace thoug.

Heels or flats? 
I adore plateau shoes! However most of my shoes are flat. I walk for about 80 minutes everyday to and from work, so flats seem easier.
 
Cowboy boots or riding boots? neither...

Jacket or hoodie?  
Jacket, I don't think I have owned a hoodie for ages, but I remember really loving them.

 
HAIR
Curly or straight? 
I have naturally curly hair and I can't be bothered with straightening it all the time. So I have curls most of the time, I do however like the straigh hair better.
Bun or ponytail? 
I mostly wear my hair down, it's too short for a bun and I cant get the upper layers to stay in my ponytail.

Bobby pins or butterfly clips? 
Bobby pins.

Hair spray or gel? 
I used to swear by hair spray. I still would prefer hairspray today, but I don't use it that often anymore.

Long or short? 
It was long but as of yesterday it became quite short, wich I am not that pleased with. I would have to say I prefer long hair.

Light or dark? 
I keep going from red to black to blonde to red to black to blonde. Confused yet? so am I.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs? 
Side swept at the moment, trying to grow them out. But I have had all kind of bangs,

Up or down? 
I wear my hair mostly down.

 
RANDOM
Rain or shine? 
I like both! but prefer sunshine.

Summer or winter?  
Summer! Even though I love a bit of snow I always find the Danish winters to be looooong cold and dark and depressing.

Fall or spring?  
These two are both my favorite seasons. They are colourfull in each their own way and they just make me feel happy.

Chocolate or vanilla? 
CHOCOLATE! 

I hope you do this tag too :) 

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this post! I can imagine winter to be too long in Northern Europe, I am a sunshine girl too hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig