Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Liebster award 3rd nomination :)



Thank you so much Tessa B for nominating me for this award. This is the third time I have been nominated but it still makes me really happy to know that people are actually taking time out of their busy schedules to sit down and read what I have to say. So thanks :)

Liebster: beloved person, darling

What is the Liebster Award???
It's an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers . 

 Why?? I chose to nominate the bloggers that I really enjoy reading posts from, and who I read on regular basis. Bloggers that I think deserve more attention.

SO HERE IS HOW IT WORKS...


.::RULES::.

1. Each person tagged must write 11 things about themselves. 

2. Answer all 11 questions that the blogger that has nominated you has set before 
creating 11 more questions for the people that you intend to tag for this award. 

3. Choose 11 people to tag and name them on a post about the Liebster award.

4. Go to their pages and tell the bloggers you have tagged that you have tagged them.

    5. No tags back allowed. 

Seeing how this is the third time I get nominated I really don't want to nominate the same 11 bloggers again . So instead I decided to just answer Tessa B's questions. I really think it was nice of her to take the time to write these questions.
 
 
.::Tessa B's questions::.
1. When Did you start blogging and why?
I started a little over a year ago, because I wanted to share my experiences on makeup.

2. What is your must have (staple) item in your wardrobe?
I have no idea, maybe that almost all my clothes is black.

3. What are your favorite pastimes/hobbies (besides blogging)?
Blogging is my favorite passtime, with work and family blogging is pretty much all the passtime I have time for. I do like to play The sims3 every now and then.
 
4. If you had to choose a specific celebrity style, who/which would you choose and why?
Dita Von Teese, because she is so hot!
 
5. What was your most exciting date or most exciting day of your life?
It's actually goinbg to happen this weekend, my boyfriend and I are going on a mini luxury cruise in a biiig cruise ship. We even got a cabin with a balcony, it's going to be so romantic.
 
6. What are your ultimate goals for your blog in the next 5 years (sounds like an interview question..lol)? Wow, I don't even know if I will be blogging in 5 years. I really hope I will stay a blogger though. I ave no plans of becoming famous or being a well known blogger. I just want to have fun with it.

7. Describe your fashion style? i.e. chic, rocker, gothic, bohemian, urban, etc...
Phew that's tuff. I guess I am kinda in between. I always wear a lot of black, I never wear pants but I'm not goth or punk. Just regular casual dresses. Relaxed is the word I was looking for.
 
8. Have your read 50 shades of Grey?
Nope, I actually have not even taken the time to figure out what it is, apart from being a popular book.
 
9. #teamIPHONE or #teamANDROID?
I have a Sony Ericsson Experia Play (android). Haven't gotten around to buying an Iphone yet, don't think I want one though.
 
10. What are your favorite makeup products?
Wow, where to begin? I really like my new coastal scents ultimate 252 palette. But favorite eyeshadows will have to be from Urban Decay or Too Faced. I really like Elf mineral foundation and mineral lipsticks. But the list is really looong.... Oh yeah btw... Hard candy glamoflauge concealer is amazeballs!
 
11. Where is your home country?
I'm from Denmark.
 
Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You're awesome!! Hope you have a GREAT weekend with the boyfriend!!! Hope you share pics...

    www.poutlipscurvyhips.com

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig