Saturday, August 18, 2012

Swatches +More ramblings about Coastal Scents 252 palette


Ok so I felt I left some stuff out in my review, but I felt it would be way to long a post if I just added it to the review. So I thought I would put it here with the swatches.



First of all I LOVE the colour selection, I have talked about this before and I know some people feel like the last tray (pictured to the left in picture above) seems misplaced. I have heard people say that it seems like Coastal Scents ran out of ideas with that tray so they just slapped some random shades in there. I dont feel like that is the case. I love that 3rd tray to bits. You get 12 groupings of shadows with all the different shades you need to create all kinds of looks  the bottom row is pure matte pastelles and they deepen with every row untill you reach the top row wich is your dark smokey shades.



I also failed to mention that these shadows are really easy and nice to works with. I find most of them to blend really well and stay true to the colour in the pan.

Ready for some swatches? here they are... I have NOT swatched all the shades but simply chosen at random the shades I wanted to swatch just to give you an idea of all the different shades you get. 









This palette has really made me fall in love with orange and red colours wich I was quite surprised to find out really really suit me.

Would you guys like me to do some different eye looks using this palette? I was thinking about posting a look a day next month when I get one week off work.

Loevens.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. these look quite pigmented! heck yeah we wanna see some looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them are surprisingly well pigmented only a few misses, so I'm pleasantly surprised.... I'll see what I can cook up :)

      Delete
  2. Jamen hej navnesøster. Orv, det er da hvad man kalder for en makeup palet.

    Tak for din søde hilsen på min blog, skøn lille blog du også har dig her. Her vil jeg med sikkerhed henvende mig, når jeg behøver opfriskning eller pleje til mig selv.


    Varmest, Rikke-Louise
    www.SomethingRicasso.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak for den søde kommentar. Ja 252 forskellige farver, så har man da noget at gå igang med.

      Delete
  3. And yeah.. I am your 151st follower.
    You have a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) feel free to go to the questions/request bar in the menu if you have anything you wan to ask :)And welcome to the blog :)

      Delete
  4. are there matte colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Great mix of mattes, shimmers, pearls and metallics

      Delete
    2. It is a Great mix of mattes, shimmers, pearls and metallics

      Delete
  5. I know this is an older post, but I just have to comment--so many swatches! How long did that take you? Thank you so much for putting all that effort in your review :) The colors are amazing... I think I have to order this gem. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. It actually did not take me that long to swatch these, but it did take a LOT of q-tips and a lot of cleansing wipes lol.

      Loevens.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig