Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sephora Color reveal lip balm review


This is another product I bought a while back, that I should have reviewed a long time ago.
as far as I know this only comes in one colour option called "unique pink"

Price: USD 12 or € 12,90

Packaging: A nice sleek black lipstick tube. It has quitea nice feel to it. I quite like the quality of this packaging.

This is one of those lip products that goes on clear and turns into your own shade of pink once applied. (I think the colour you get depends on the PH-level on your lips)

This has a slight scent to it, it's a bit like vanilla frosting with a hint of something strange. But the scent fades rather quick, so it's not a problem for me. Just something to keep in mind.


I normally don't like these type of lip products, I normally end up with a bright hot pink stain that stays on forever (not always the look I am going for). This one however turns into a very vey wearable pink on my lips. I feel like it really suits me and it does not stain my lips an awfull lot.


This is not the most moisturizing balm, but it does not feel drying either.

I am a little indifferent to this product, I like the colour and the packaging but I hardly ever reach for it. I can't say that there is anything wrong with this product, it's quite nice actually, I just don't reach for it.

Have you guys tried it? what do you think about these types of colour changing products?



Loevens.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. interesting! I have seen so many posts about color changing products lately! I know physicians formula has a whole line of color changing products. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only seen them online. I have never tried physicians formula products as they are no where to be found in Denmark. I would love to try the products some day, so I have been snooping around ebay a bit...

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig