Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sephora ultra vinyl lip pencil review


This review has been a long time coming. I have been so busy for the last couple of months that I feel like I have been neglecting my blog. Hopefully I will be able to take a few days off next month and I will dedicate those days completely to blogging.

I bought this jumbo lip pencil at Sephora in Copenhagen.

Shade: Gorgeous peach

Price: $12 or €9

Packaging:  Your typical jumbo lip pencil. However I doo feel like the quality of these compared to NYX are way better. The cap fits tightly on the pen and does not break or crack. And the overall look and feel of the packaging is more gigh end. Only con is that they need to be sharpened.


The shade is a mid tone pink with golden shift/sheen to it. I love corals and golden pinks and I do have several lippies in that category but this is a bit more pink and a slight bit darker than the others so I am super happy I bought this to add to the collection.

It goes on so smooth and feels almost like a glossy balm on the lips. It is a slight bit sticky but not that much. I did not detect any noticible scent to it.


The wear time is also great, for a sheer glossy lip colour. I certainly recommend that you guys give this a try, I think it's the perfect shade for summer.

I really want to try the other lip pencils after trying this.

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig