Monday, August 20, 2012

Small Update

As some of you probably have noticed I have been playing around a bit with the look of my blog. I did not feel it had improved much in the year I have been blogging. Please feel free to leave your constructive critisism below.

Oh yeah and I have been playing around with a picture editor for the first time in my live, so funny. Sojust be warned that my pictures may look a little funny until I get the hang of it lol. I normally don't believe in editing too much and I don't think I would use it for editing makeup looks as I want to show the actual result as it looks in real life.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Loevens,
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog! I am a fan of your blog and just wanted to show a little support! :-)

    http://poutlipscurvyhips.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig