Monday, September 3, 2012

A few new BB creams to choose from

The BB craze seems to keep going. Even though I personally expected more from western BB creams, I have been using Asian BB creams for years. Seems like all the big companies are making their own version of BB cream/Tinted moisturiser lately.

Some companies are now even ready with their second BB cream. Hopefully they listened to the consumers and made the new BB cream match our skin needs better.


Garnier BB cream for combination/oily skin:
Seems like Garnier listened to the consumers who really wanted to love their original BB cream but found it too greasy and oily. I may have to give this a try.


The Body Shop BB cream:
A white liquid that turns skin toned when massaged in to the skin. I have already picked up a sample but have yet to test it out.

Yves Rocher Peu parfaite 6 in 1 BB cream:
As far as I can see it only comes in one shade "medium" (at least in Denmark). So I don't think I will be trying it out as it would probably be too dark for me. I am however curious about this new BB from Yves Rocher.


Will you be trying any of these new BB creams out?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig