Sunday, September 9, 2012

August favorites!


Sorry guys, I know I'm like a week late on this post. But I found myself really busy with all kinds of unexpected things this week.

I have chosen only 1 product as my favorite for august. And some of you can probably guess what it is...

Yup. It's the Coastal Scents 252 ultimate palette.


I have been using this every single day since I got it, with the exception of my cruise weekend, I did not want to travel with it as some of the shadows are quite soft.

I have already made a bit of a dent in 2-3 of the colours.

I think I will continue to use this every single day for a long time until I work my way through all the shadows.

Loevens.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aaaaahhhh! Soooo much lovely colours!!! :D I like it! lol Looks so colourful! :)

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 120 palette, and the matte white shade is almost gone! *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never have too much matte white LOL. I love this palette. I totally recommend you try it. Got all kinds of shades in both matte, metallics and satin finishes.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig