Wednesday, September 26, 2012

August Goodiebox


I recently subscribed to the Danish version of glossybox/birchbox etc. I had the chance to try out the august box while waiting for my september box. If you are interested in a subscription and you live in Denmark you can visit their site here.


Subscription: 119DKK or about $20

So here is my unboxing pictures.















I am very impressed with all these goodies. I got a full size bottle of Silica supplement for hair, skin and nails and I got a full size Gosh lip gloss in a great for fall berry-shade.

The Davines oil is a pretty good size, you only need a little drop in damp hair so it will last forever.

I can't wait to try all these items out.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig