Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cocopanda mini haul

Cocopanda (a danish online beauty retailer) opened today, they did have some small startup problems, wich I think is totally understandable on the first day. So if the link www.cocopanda.com does not work, try www.cocopanda.dk for some reason that works for me, even though they are called cocopanda.com?

I had been in contact with Cocopanda through their facebook site and was given my very own code I could use upon checkout.

I was a good girl and only ordered 2 items


REN Glycolactic radiance renewal peel: I have never tried a real peeling product like this before. I have only tried scrubs and micro dermabrasion products, so this kind of "fruit acid" peel is a first for me. I found it for about 300DKK/$51,96 they had it for 289DKK/$50,06 wich is quite pricey for me but I have heard good things about it and I had my own personal code to take off some of the price.

Steamcream: Another product I have never tried, I wonder if it really can be used for both body hands and feet. Packaging is super cute. It retailes for DKK139/ $25,08

Without my own personal code it would have cost me 428DKK/$74,13 shipping not included.

I got these to products for 278DKK/$48,15 including shipping, what a steal!

I can't wait to see what other products they will be getting, I was told that they would get around 1500 new items within the next few weeks.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig