Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Empties: TBS Hemp hand protector





Finally.... I thought I would never use this up. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing creme but I just cannot stand the earthy hemp scent. I had to use this on my feet because my hands would smell for hours when I used this.

It really is such a great quality product and I wish it had another scent to it, if it smelled better this would have been my favorite hand balm.

Another negative though, I do not care for metal squeeze tubes, they punture too easily (at least mine do) and this tube realy annoyed me, after I had taken the amount of creme I needed the product would just keep "coming out of the tube.

I will not be repurchasing, but I will certainly check out some of The Body Shop's other hand products.

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig