Monday, September 3, 2012

Introducing guest blogger

I'd like to introduce you guys to my sweet and talented couisin from Britt's Beauty nails. She will be (hopefully) a frequent guest blogger on my blog. She writes in Danish and I will do my best to translate it for my non danish readers. I hope you will give her a warm welcome. Now without further ado I will let her introduce herself.

Negle-freak ja det kan man vist godt kalde mig...
I guess you can call me a nail freak...
 
Mit navn er Britt, jeg er 25 år og er vild med negle. Det fede ved negle er, at der simpelthen ikke er nogle grænser for, hvad man kan lave. Der er de søde negle, de flotte negle, de skøre negle, de farverige negle og der er dem, man bare ikke kan undvære. Her er lidt forskellige billeder af det jeg har lavet.

My name is Britt, I'm 25 years old and crazy about nails. What I love about nails is the unlimited possibilities of what you can do. There's cute nails, pretty nails, crazy nails, colourfull nails and nails you just can't do without. I'd like to show you a few pictures of what I have designed.



Gele-negle bygget på tip, hvor der er brugt sort gel polish og sølv glimmer som pynt. Elegante og perfekte til fx en nytårsaften/Gel nails with tips. I used black gel and decorated with silver glitter. Very Elegant and perfect for new years eve.


Stiletto gele-negle pyntet med blå gel polish og lyseblåt glimmer. De er lidt vilde ja,men så bliver der også lagt mærke til en ;)/ Stiletto gel nails decorated with blue gel polish and baby blue glitter. They are a bit crazy, and people will surely notice them.



stiletto gele-negle med hvid fransk kant pyntet med forskellige slags glimmer, dertil matchende fødder. Stiletto gel nail with french tips, decorated with multi glitter. And matching feet.



Gele-negle bygget på form. Pyntet med lilla og sølv glimmer./Gel nails build on a stencil. Decorated with purple and silver glitter. 

Follow me on facebook

Britt's Beauty nails

(Please let us know what you think and feel free to suggest nail related things you would like to see.) 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Gel Nails have become the latest and a more natural alternative to acrylic nails as they do not cause any damage to your real nails. Also, gel nails dry instantaneously and lift less when compared to acrylics. gele negle can also be used to strengthen your natural nails by applying them as a base coat.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig