Thursday, September 20, 2012

NEW blog series: One last try before it's goodbye


Hey all... I have been thinking about doing something like this for a while now. I have a whole lot of products that get no love from me and just sits there, collecting dust and reminding me of waisted $.


Sooo. I thought that I would shop my own stash for 1 different product every week, that I will then have to use the entire week. And by the end of the week it's judgmenet day for that product. Did I make it work? will I keep this? will I give it away? toss it in the garbage? is there another way to use this product? you get the idea...

So the first product I will give one last try is the Benefit Some kind-a gorgeous, foundation faker. I did a review on it here

I did NOT care for this foundation at all. But I have been hesitant to throw it out. I mean it did cost me $42 wich is way too much for something that awefull.


So I will get back to you in a week with the verdict and a "new" product to put to the test.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig