Friday, October 26, 2012

Etude House Lovely cookie blusher


Another Asian beauty product. I have tried a few other things from Etude house and thought it'd like to try a blush, This blush looked really cute so I decided to pick it up.

I bought the shade called "carrot cheesecake"

Price: $ 7,49 on Ebay.com

Packaging:  A plastic compact with a domed frosted plastic lid. It comes with a big powder puff. The colour of the compact matches the colour of the blush. I don't think I will be using the powder puff to apply the blush but it does look cute in the packaging.


I don't know why I thought the blush would smell like ccokies but it has no scent at all, wich I'm very happy about. I don't want my face to smell like a bakery. I have glosses for that ;)



It's a sheer shimmery blush, not glittery but quite shimmery. I'm very pale and this blush does not show up all that well on me. So I do have to pack it on a bit wich makes my cheeks really shiny from all the shimmer. So not impressed with pigmentation.

I think this could be a nice highlighter for medium to dark skin tones. I would probably use it as a highlighter as well. But I am not impressed with this to be honest. However I have to say that staying power is quite good.

Have any of you tried these blushes? are they all shimmery and sheer?

I would not recommend this unless you are really really pale or intend to use it as a sheer wash of shimmer. I think there are other more affordable and better pigmented blushes out there.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The bow puff is very cute...you can even forgive the pigmentation for it!

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig