Sunday, October 21, 2012

First youtube video ever!

So I finally did it! I made a youtube video, I'm far from happy with the results but considering that I had to sit on the floor, using my Samsung Galaxy note tablet as a camera and the window as my only light I guess it's ok.

It was soo strange talking to the camera and I kept giggling and messing up the words.


But finally I managed to edit the video into something somewhat watchable.

Please please rate comment and subscribe. I plan on uploading once a week, maybe more maybe less. I just need to get the hang of this video making stuff, and then I promise it'll get better :)

Loevens.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Takker :) Det er vist også snart på tide med endnu en blog post fra dig, synes du ikke? hehe

      Delete
  2. nårh jo da. Skal vi ta min video også??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Du sender bare en mail som sidst med det indhold du nu ønsker :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome :) Defiently subscribing ;)
    I'd love it if you'd check out my channel too, though!

    http://youtube.com/chrisbeeblack

    Congrats and welcome to the beauty community on youtube ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subbed you :) nice channel. And thank you so much, I'm really excited about this :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig