Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Goodiebox september!


My september Goodiebox just arrived today, Yay.... I really liked the august box so I was super excited to see what's in the september box. I can honestly say that I am really really excited about the september box, it really is packed with a lot of good stuff that I cannot wait to try.


 Oriflame eyeliner stylo, Black (full size)


Voucher from Sephrora for one nail polish, lip balm or small perfume

 Nutrilett hunger control bar (full size)



David beckham and Diesel perfume samples, Maxfactor foundation sample and L'oreal shampoo sample


Oriflame brow kit (full size)


Orofluido beauty elixir for hair (I believe it's full size)


I can't wait to try out all of these things :) especially the Oriflame makeup and the Orofluido, I smelled the hair elixir and it smells amazing!

Loevens. 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. A friend of mine has the orofluido and she loves it! It's quite expencive too, I believe it's around 200NOK or something over here! :)

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig