Sunday, October 21, 2012

Jordana eye glitz review


Another cherry culture item. Normally I really really dislike glitter, mostly because of fallout or it's gritty texture, but I had to see what this strange little cream shadow was about. So I picked one up in the shade "purple twinkle"

Price: $1,99 on Cherryculture.com

Packaging: Clear round plastic container, cuite sturdy, but nothing special. You get 3,40 grams

I have been looking around the internet for other reviews of these, and the ones I found talked about how pigmented and creamy these are. That's why I think I may have gotten a bad one or something.

It's not pigmented at all, it's super crumbly and gritty and applies very patchy, it does help a bit to apply it with a brush. But it's still super sheer and grainy.

I wanted to use this for more sparkely purple eye looks for winter, but I don't really understand this product. If I use it as a base the pretty glitter will be covered by eyeshadow and on it's own it's just no good.

The best way I can use this is over primer and powder shadow, and then top it off with a bit of pawder shadow again. It does seem to dry down a bit so it's not sticky on the eye.

What I like about it is that you don't have to deal with glittery fallout the same way as with a glitter powder shadow.

I think I will have to play around with this a bit more to get it to work for me. Maybe there is creamy goodness hidden under the bumpy grainy surface.

Seeing as I may have gotten a dud, I'm willing to try another shade before really writing this product off as bad.

So as of right now I would not recommend this, there has to better alternatives out there.

Loevens. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey..thanks for dropping by my blog :)..love yr newest follower...wd love to guest posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can contact me via my email found in contact information and we can discuss guest blogging or you can comment here with your email and I can write you :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig