Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lioele Lip Colour Stick


Yet another item from my big birthday haul. I have been curious about Lioele ever since I tried a couple of samples of their BB creams. And I have been craving jumbo pencil gizmos lately.

There are 4 different colours to choose from: Banana, Orange, Cherry and Strawberry. I got the Orange.

Price: $6,45 on Ebay.

Packaging: A chubby twist up jumbo pen. Quite similar to the Revlon balm stains. The twist up mechanism works perfectly. The cap is a bit annoying and could have looked a little nicer as well. The rest of the packaging looks really cute, it's just the cap I'm not that fond of.



Good news if you hate scented lippies, this one has no scent to it. I personally like a bit of a scent, but I would rather prefer no scent than a bad head ache inducing scent. So I guess it's a plus.

I kinda got the idea that it would smell like oranges, but it doesn't. 

This lip colour glides on so smoothly and gives my lips a nice hydrated look and feel. It's really smooth and soft on the lips, not sticky at all.Very balmy and conditioning.


Wear time is decent, I think it's because of the bright colour and ok pigmentation. But it's not as lasting as a regular lipstick, this is more of a greatly pigmented tinted balm type.


I am really pleased with this and  would consider trying other colours, but there is only 4 to choose from and I'm not sure I really need any of the 3 remaining shades.

I would certainly recommend this. I love how it feels on my lips.

Loevens.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. 1000 tak for din kommentar på min blog(:
    Hvor er det en skøn farve på lib coloren.

    www.dyreglad-pige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak fordi du kiggede forbi :) Jeg er også ret pjattet med farven. Vidste slet ikke at orange og fersken farver var så lækre :) men er blevet ret pjattet med dem her på det sidste.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig