Thursday, October 18, 2012

My beauty box #1

Just a quick post from my Samsung Galaxy Note tablet. I wanted to get this post done today but I had to be quick with the pictures as I was chasing the last few rays of sun.

So this is yet another new beauty subscription quite like the Birchbox, glossy box etc.

It costs DKK129/month or about $21/month.


I absolutely love the packaging, glossy black sturdy box with pink paper in the box. 


The info slip is very helpfull and I love how it describes each product, I do however feel like it would be nice to know how much the full size product actually costs and where to get it. 

Urban Decay Afterglow cream blush full size

W7 mega matte lips, full size

Sally Hansen two step hand renewal system full size

Stila Glaze lip liner - full size
I am really amazed that all these products are full size products, and from brands that I actually have been curious about trying. Granted I do have a few Urban Decay palette but I have never tried their blushes.

I hope box #2 is equally good, I could not have bought these things for $21 myself! great value.

Let me know what you guys want a review of. And would you be happy with the contents of this box?

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig