Saturday, October 20, 2012

One Last try before goodbye: The verdict!

I have been giving this blush another chance for about a week now and I'm happy to say that it's a keeper. I actually really like the colour of this blush, it's quite natural looking on me, and a little goes a very long way.

Staying power is allright, certainly better than some of my other blushes.

I still feel more drawn to the other blushes on my makeup table even though the end result is really really pretty. I honestly have no clue why but I think it has something to do with the colour just not looking as flattering in the pan as it does on the skin.

So I'll keep using this blush, the colour is great for fall and winter.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig