Sunday, October 28, 2012

One last try before goodbye: The verdict!


Yes it's that time again. For the past week I have been giving my Coastal Scents Pressed powder foundation a try. And I think it was just the right time to try it out again.

My face is not as oily this time of year compared to the oil slick hell I experience during the summer, so I could actually get away with using this powder.

it still has no oil control and not very much coverage at all. But it's ok as a finishing powder and I will continue to use it that way until it's been used up.

I still will not repurchase this, even though it does look nice on the skin simply because it doesn't really do anything for me.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig