Thursday, October 11, 2012

One last try before goodbye





For the next week or so I will be giving this Milani baked blush in "Rose D'Oro" another chance. I bought this about a year ago and used it in one of my face product of the month posts. I gave it good reviews, and then forgot all about it.

It has been sitting in the back of my makeup collection ever since. The product is not bad at all and as far as I recall the shade actually suited me. But I just never reach for it because the colour in the pan just does not appeal to me.

I'm hoping that I can change my mind about this blush now that I have red hair and I have gotten more used to orange and coral.

I actually really really hope that I could use this some more.

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Just send it to me then..hihihih! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very funny :) I'm still giving this a try and the shipping alone would cost me more than the blush did lol.

      Delete
  2. I love this one! I had it and have no clue what happened to it. Need to get a new one sometime! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love baked blushes and I think the Milani blushes are nice. Somehow the colour just does not appeal to me in the pan. But looks pretty on. I'm strange like that.. lol. Cherryculture just had 20% off everything. But they have that quite often :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig