Saturday, October 13, 2012

Orofluido beauty hair elixir





I got this in my september Goodiebox and have been using it ever since. This is the 50ml size, you can also buy a 100ml bottle. Orofluido also does hair masks, conditioner, shampoo and shine spray.

Price: 50ml DKK 99,- or about $17 100ml DKK 169,- or about $29 on Cocopanda.dk Cocopanda only ships to Denmark so if you are in Denmark you should check them out. If you are not from Denmark you can get it from Beautybay.com it only costs a few dollars more on Beautybay.

Packaging: Very luxurious look and feel to it. It comes in a gorgeous box. The bottle is made of thick glass and has some wheight to it. It looks really nice and classic. However I think a pump or a dropper would be nice as you only need a few drops. But it's not a deal breaker.

It has a warm sweet scent to it. It's described on the box as Amber with a base of vanilla and I can definately smell some vanilla, but not the synthetic bad kind. It has a really really lovely scent very relaxing and pleasant.

It's made up of 3 oils: Cyperus oil, Argan oil and linseed oil.

It's a rich smooth silky and luxurious oil that really makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and adds a really nice shine as well.

I apply a few drops to the palm of my hands and rub them together before applying it to the end and lengths of my hair. I normally use it in towel dry hair after a hair wash, but you could also use it to control frizzy dry hair when styling your hair.

I have tried a few other hair oils and this beats them all and it's even one of the more affordable ones I've tried. This made a differnece in my hair the very first time I used it. My curls became less frizzy and more defined and my hair is not as prone to flyaways when I straighten it.

Be careful not to apply to much or your hair will look like it needs a wash even though you just washed it.

I totally recommend this oil and this is now my holy grail hair oil. I love how it feels. Luxury on a budget...

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds great. I love anything vanilla scented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love vanilla scents as well. This stuff is really amazing for my hair.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig