Saturday, October 13, 2012

Revlon Just bitten Kissable balm stain



I finally got around to trying out one of these Revlon balm stains, I wasn't even done playing with my lip butters and I am still stinking about getting more of the lip butters (already did), but everybody was raving about these and since I already have a craving for Jumbo pen goodies I thought it was about time.

I bought the shade " Cherish"

 Cherish: A purple toned pink with a creamy finish. When it wears off the purple dissapears and leaves more of a hot pink stain. Not a super bright in your face hot pink, but a muted subtle hot pink.






Price: $9,95 on Ebay.com

Packaging: This is everything I want from a jumbo lip pencil. Chubby, stylish, easy to see what colour it is. Twist up mechanism, yay for not having to sharpen it!. You get 2,7 grams of product. 

MMMH I love how minty this smells! It also feels really nice on the lips. It's not the most nourishing balm but it does not dry out my lips either. I can't explain it but it has that luxury feel to it that I also got from the lip butters, kinda like the MAC sheen supreme lipsticks.




The balm do wear off pretty quickly but the stain stays on long after lunchtime and even endures my many glasses of water and cups of tea during the day. So this is really long lasting on my lips. The kind of product I can apply in the morning and not need to reapply during the day.

What I do to keep it fresh is to apply a bit of Revlon lip butter in a matching shade or a bit of clear balm just to add a bit of shine or simply reapply the balm stain.

I'm curious how the lighter shades will stain the lips though.

I really like this chubby baby, and I will certainly look into a few more shades.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. what a pretty shade :)

    i own 4 of these in smitten, lovesick, honey, and romantic!

    i really want to pick up more because i love them.

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I could wear pinks but I think the purple makes it wearable for me. I'm also thinking of trying a few more. What colours would you recommend out of the ones you have tried?

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig