Friday, October 12, 2012

Steam Cream review

 I picked this up last month when a Danish online store called Cocopanda.dk opened. And I have been testing it out ever since. I had heard about steam cream before but never really felt like trying it as I thought it couldn't be any good when all I heard about was the packaging.

This is supposed to be a 3 in 1 product, for face, body and hands.

Price: I believe it was about DKK 110 or about $ 19. It's available from multiple websites including asos.com

Packaging: This cream comes in a metal tin, there are several different designs and they change the designs regularly. This one is still available on the website. you get 75 grams of product.

I have to admit I was a little skeptic about this cream, products that are supposed to be used on both face, body and hands usually aren't equally good for everything.

I was abit dissapointed in the scent and the texture of the cream, it's very very light so I felt it would not really do much for the dry parts of my body. And I felt it would be too much for my face. I also expected a bigger tin with more product. The scent is a little too "mature" for me, I can't describe it it's just too much lavendar and something else for my taste.



I am actually quite happy now that I gave this a chance. It may be a very light cream but it really really adds a lot of moisture to my skin and it stays nice and soft for quite some time. If I apply it in the evening after my shower, my skin will still be soft until I take my next shower.

It does also work nicely for the face, it's not too heavy for my face and it actually does a really nice job. 

I don't really use it for my hands, but it sure can be used for the hands as well.

So I actually really think this is a 3 in 1 product. That can work for both hands, body and face.




Even though this product comes neatly packaged and actually does what it says, I am still a little on the fence about this. I think it's the price tag. If they improved the scent or gave you different scent options and maybe a larger tub then I would be ready to make this my holy grail product But I feel like it lacks "something" in order to become my ultimate favorite.

I don't see this brand coming out with new scents or bigger tubs any time soon, so I will probably end up repurchasing once all my other creams run out (could be quite a while)

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig