I feel like I have been finishing my other project pans too quick, so this time I set up some more strict rules.
- Use up 10 lip products (glosses, balms, lipsticks, stains etc.)
- Use up 3 face makeup products
- Use up 3 face care products
- use up 2 mascaras
- use up 3 of any makeup products
- use up 3 skin care products
- use up 2 hair care/styling products (shampoo/conditioner not included)
- Hit pan on one blush ( I only have completely full blushes so this will take time)
I will be keeping my monthly beauty box subscriptions and I will still accept gifts and products for review.
BUT I cannot purchase any makeup or skincare while the project is going on.
I can buy shampoo, conditioner and makeup remover and hair dye.
I know I'm doing this at the worst possible time, with christmas specials and what not just around the corner. But I can do it!
I have plenty of makeup reviews coming up so I won't be short of posts because of the project pan.
Wish me luck.