Saturday, November 10, 2012

One last try before goodbye: The verdict!


I have been trying this out for over a week now and I'm a little confused. I do like that it makes my skin less shiny and I feel like it does control my oils a bit throughout the day.



However it does sheer out my foundation and I actually feel like my foundation goes on a little more blotchy and that it does not last as well with this primer underneath.

So I will probably have a hard time using this up and I would not repurchase it but I can't just throw it out.

I found that it actually works a little better when I mix it with my foundation instead of applying it before foundation.

I would love to hear what you guys think of it.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig