Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 resolutions - Looking back

Last january I wrote a whole bunch of resolutions for 2012, and never looked back at that post. I thought it could be fun to see if I actually managed to go through with my resolutions. 

my beauty goals for 2012were:

-  Buy my first MAC lipstick. DONE

-  Buy my first MAC foundation. DONE (bought 2)

-  Buy Urban Decays Naked 2 palette. DONE

-  Try out some more high end products. DONE (new CID, Urban Decay and such)

-  Try at least 3 brands I have never tried before. DONE (revlon, New CID, Palladio and more)

-  Make at least 5 large brand reviews in 2012. FAILED

-  Make at least 4 "full face under 20£" posts in 2012. FAILED

-  Complete a project 10 pan. DONE

-  Upload 1 post every single day for a whole month. ? almost done?

-  Organize my makeup better ( depotting, reorganizing etc.). DONE

-  Get a better camera. FAILED

-  Do more makeup looks. DONE but still could be improved

-  Be better at taking care of my body. FAILED

-  Be better at using body lotions and butters. FAILED

-  Do more nail polish related posts. (like nails of the week) DONE

-  Update my blog more often DONE

-  Participate in at least 2 tag posts. FAILED

-  Learn to do a cut crease look. FAILED (did not even try)

- Upload my first youtube video. DONE

And my more personal wishes for 2012 were:

-  I hope to stop smoking in 2012. DONE, had my last smoke june 15th!
-  I hope I will get back to my naturally blonde hair in 2012. FAILED still working on it
-  I dream of  loosing at least 20 pounds in 2012. FAILED lost some gained some, repeat.
-  I dream of getting engaged in 2012. FAILED, not my fault though ;) blame my boyfriend lol.
-  I hope that plans of starting a little family will be made in 2012. Plans are there but have been put on hold for a few years

All in all I did quite good, considering I did not even check up on this list once before today.
There are still things I need to work with but all in all it was quite a fulfilling year.

 Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig