Last january I wrote a whole bunch of resolutions for 2012, and never looked back at that post. I thought it could be fun to see if I actually managed to go through with my resolutions.
my beauty goals for 2012were:
- Buy my first MAC lipstick. DONE
- Buy my first MAC foundation. DONE (bought 2)
- Buy Urban Decays Naked 2 palette. DONE
- Try out some more high end products. DONE (new CID, Urban Decay and such)
- Try at least 3 brands I have never tried before. DONE (revlon, New CID, Palladio and more)
- Make at least 5 large brand reviews in 2012. FAILED
- Make at least 4 "full face under 20£" posts in 2012. FAILED
- Complete a project 10 pan. DONE
- Upload 1 post every single day for a whole month. ? almost done?
- Organize my makeup better ( depotting, reorganizing etc.). DONE
- Get a better camera. FAILED
- Do more makeup looks. DONE but still could be improved
- Be better at taking care of my body. FAILED
- Be better at using body lotions and butters. FAILED
- Do more nail polish related posts. (like nails of the week) DONE
- Update my blog more often DONE
- Participate in at least 2 tag posts. FAILED
- Learn to do a cut crease look. FAILED (did not even try)
- Upload my first youtube video. DONE
And my more personal wishes for 2012 were:
- I hope to stop smoking in 2012. DONE, had my last smoke june 15th!
- I hope I will get back to my naturally blonde hair in 2012. FAILED still working on it
- I dream of loosing at least 20 pounds in 2012. FAILED lost some gained some, repeat.
- I dream of getting engaged in 2012. FAILED, not my fault though ;) blame my boyfriend lol.
- I hope that plans of starting a little family will be made in 2012. Plans are there but have been put on hold for a few years
All in all I did quite good, considering I did not even check up on this list once before today.
There are still things I need to work with but all in all it was quite a fulfilling year.