Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas wishes

It's the day before christmas, and I am sitting here in Denmark looking out the window onto all that snow that seems to have come out of nowhere. This morning everything was green and now everything is covered in snow. I hope it will last through the 24th wich is the day we celebrate christmas in Denmark... Christmas eve.

I am sitting in front of my computer waiting for my hair color to develop, so I can wash it out and start packing up a little bag. My dad will come get me and drive me to my parents house where I will stay for a couple of days.

So I will be afk for a few days, but meanwhile I hope you all have a very merry christmas. I know some of my followers do not celebrate christmas so happy holidays or 24/25th of december to you ;)

I would love to hear from my followers how they celebrate christmas, and if they dont, then what they celebrate instead.

Warm wishes.
Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig