Sunday, December 30, 2012

Face products of the year

Time for Face products of the year. I will do my best to list 5 products for each category, but it depends on how many products I have tried this year from that particular category, If I only have tried 3 foundations, then I will only be able to list those 3. The products will be listed in no particular order. I will link the products to previous reviews and posts if one has been written about that particular product.

Foundation:
Gosh, X-ceptional wear, 11 porcelain
DR Jart - black label BB cream
- Skin food peach sake pore BB


Powder:
ELF. Personal Blend Mineral founadtion, light
Holika Holika Pore magic bb powder
- Sephora Sculpting disk
 
Concealer:
Benefit, Erase Paste, fair
Hard Candy, Glamoflauge, light
ELF, under eye concealer and highlight

Blush:
Too Faced, La vie en rose
LA Colors mineral blush,. sheer bliss
The Balm, Hot Mama
Little mouse ears - Sebastien

Highlighter/Shimmer/Bronzer :
The Balm, Mary Loumanizer
ELF, Studio radiance enhancer, Spotlight
- Sephora Sculpting disk
-  New CID - I Bronze


And the winners are...

Dr. Jart, black label BB: This is the foundation/BB cream I always see myself going back to after trying several other products. I really love this BB cream
.


Holika Holika Pore magic bb powder: Perfect coverage and amazingly soft and easy to apply. I adore this powder!

Hard Candy, Glamoflauge, light: This is wihtout a doubt my holy grail concealer, it's the best coverage I have ever experienced yet it's not cakey or dry. It's just pure magic on my skin and it is a winner for the second year in a row.



  Little mouse ears,. sebastien: Perfect colour for me,. and it last all day. This blush started my orange cravings.

Sephora Sculpting disk: Amazing 3in1 product,. The bronzer is probably the most wearable bronzer I have ever tried and the powder is actually really really good.


Some of the products were not hard to pick at all, and some were super hard to choose. I have a lot of face products and I really really like all the nominated products.

Loevens.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hola!! no he utilizado nada igual, pero me ha llamado mucho el colorete creo que es naranja, porque uso casi siempre colores naranjas para ello!!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of these products I wouldnt of think I Try on my own but I wil be checking some out

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig