Thursday, December 6, 2012

L.A. Colors Minreal blush review


Another item from my birthday haul in october. I really like L.A. Colors eyeshadows so I wanted to try out some more products from them. I did a bit of research and came to the conclusion that this was the thing to try. Mineral blush in the colour " Sheer bliss"

Price: $4 on Cherryculture.com

Packaging: Plastic packaging that seems to go hand in hand with the eyeshadow palettes. Clear lid so you can see the colour of the blush wich is nice if you have more than one. Underneath the blush is a little compartment with a mirror and a blush brush. Now I normally never ever use the brushes that comes with these kinds of products. BUT this brush is amazingly soft, it just feels really really nice. So I am definately going to use that. I'm really happy that the brush is so nice, it's nice to have a brush to use for only this blush, this way I don't have to clean it every single time to keep the colours from mixing.  The packaging seems quite sturdy and I really like it even though it's not the prettiest packaging. Thumbs up! you get 4,3 grams of product.


This blush is quite shimmery, not glittery or chunky in anyway but it does contain shimmer. Depending on how heavy you apply this ofcourse.  I have very pale skin so a little goes a long way so I don't feel like I'm packing on shimmer with this blush.




As for wear time it's about average, it won't last on me all day and evening but it does wear quite well, and with a bit of cream shadow underneath it will stay on a lot better.

I am really pleased with this blush, and I definately consider getting another one of these, maybe one of the matte shades, I think they have some matte ones as well (not sure).

Only negative is that it can be a little bit bulky, but it's not a problem for me, but I certainly would recommend this.

Loevens.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig