Friday, December 7, 2012

New CID cosmetics, I-smoulder review

Price: £ 18,50 or about $29

Packaging: Lovely pearly white pen with an angeled eyeliner that twists up on one side and a cream shadow+ smudger on the other side. The cream shadow is embedded in the lid of the applicator/smudger. You just twist the lid to get some product on the applicator/smudger.


I actually quite enjoy using this smokey eye pen. The deep chocolate brown is just right for fall and winter. It's really easy to use and the eye look stays on all day even though it's a cream shadow and liner.

I was not completely satisfied with the liner end, I think it could be a littler softer as it does tug at the eye a bit. But I find that it has improved with a couple of uses. The liner works really well on the waterline and I was amazed at how long it lasted on my waterline.

This product is a bit pricey though but it creates a gorgeous look and it lasts all day, so I don't mind paying a little extra for it. I have seen a similar product on Coastal Scents website but I have yet to try it out, after trying this I may give the others a try and see if they are equally good.

Loevens.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. We absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's
    to be what preciselly I'm looking for. can you offer
    guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you
    write with regards to here. Again, awesome weblog!



    my page: contratar.apuestas-deportivas-mexico.mx - ,

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig