Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Eye products of the year.

Time for Eye products of the year. I will do my best to list 5 products for each category, but it depends on how many products I have tried this year from that particular category. The products will be listed in no particular order. I will link the products to previous reviews and posts if one has been written about that particular product.

Mascara: 
Yves Rocher, Lash plumping mascara, black
-   Lancome Hypnose
Yves Rocher, sexy pulp mascara

Liners: 
- Rimmel, Glam'eyes, liquid liner, black
- Eyeko, Grafiti liner, black
- Sephora, flashy, waterprrof liner, flashy taupe 

Powder eyeshadow: 
Coastal Scents hot pots. cherry moss
Urban Decay, 15th anniversary palette, Half truth
Urban Decay, Naked 2, snakebite
Coastal Scents hot pots, Coral Blossom

Primer: 
-  Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance

Cream eyeshadow/ cream base: 
-  Elf, Studio cream eyeshadow, Candlelight
-  Essence, stay all day cream shadow, for fairies


And the winners are...

Lancome Hyonose: I really really love this mascara, I have used it on and off for quite a few years now and recently rediscovered it when I was given one as a gift. I am not sure that I would purchase it myself as I am unsure of how cruelty free it is, but it's the best I have tried for a very lonf time.


Eyeko, Grafiti liner: Winner for the 2nd time. The best liquid liner I have ever used. It's so easy to apply and it just stays on forever.

Urban Decay, Naked 2 palette, snakebite: Urban Decay is one of the best eyeshdow brands I have ever tried and I really love the "snakebite" colour for a lovely neutral smokey look. Great neutral shade, amazing quality

Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance: winner for the 2nd year in a row.This primer makes my eyeshadow last and last. it 's also the best primer I have tried when it comes to making my eyeshadow pop.

Essence, Stay all day cream shadow, for fairies: Great quality cream shadow that goes on super creamy and sets to a dry finish that lasts all day. Similar to the ELF cream shadow just a little more creamy before it sets.


It was not hard to choose the winning products this time. I have been using these products a lot last year and I will probably contimue to do so in 2013.

Loevens.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig