- Yves Rocher, Lash plumping mascara, black
- Lancome Hypnose
- Yves Rocher, sexy pulp mascara
- Rimmel, Glam'eyes, liquid liner, black
- Eyeko, Grafiti liner, black
- Sephora, flashy, waterprrof liner, flashy taupe
- Coastal Scents hot pots. cherry moss
- Urban Decay, 15th anniversary palette, Half truth
- Urban Decay, Naked 2, snakebite
- Coastal Scents hot pots, Coral Blossom
- Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance
Cream eyeshadow/ cream base:
- Elf, Studio cream eyeshadow, Candlelight
- Essence, stay all day cream shadow, for fairies
And the winners are...
Lancome Hyonose: I really really love this mascara, I have used it on and off for quite a few years now and recently rediscovered it when I was given one as a gift. I am not sure that I would purchase it myself as I am unsure of how cruelty free it is, but it's the best I have tried for a very lonf time.
Eyeko, Grafiti liner: Winner for the 2nd time. The best liquid liner I have ever used. It's so easy to apply and it just stays on forever.
Urban Decay, Naked 2 palette, snakebite: Urban Decay is one of the best eyeshdow brands I have ever tried and I really love the "snakebite" colour for a lovely neutral smokey look. Great neutral shade, amazing quality
Too Faced, Shadow Inscurance: winner for the 2nd year in a row.This primer makes my eyeshadow last and last. it 's also the best primer I have tried when it comes to making my eyeshadow pop.
Essence, Stay all day cream shadow, for fairies: Great quality cream shadow that goes on super creamy and sets to a dry finish that lasts all day. Similar to the ELF cream shadow just a little more creamy before it sets.