Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's been a hard week

I am so happy that this week is coming to an end.

I had my colonoscopy done wednesday, and I can honestly say that it was the worst experience of my entire life.

I had no idea it would hurt so much. I had morfine and some sedatives and still the pain was so unbearable that I had to scream and cry and beg them to stop. So the nurses had to stop before the procedure could be finished.

But at least we are closer to finding out what is wrong with me and we can rule out cancer in the intestines so it was not all for nothing.

I have been so tired and had to take a few day off work because of stomach pains from the procedure.

I am finally feeling like myself again, and I plan to get some more post up in the near future.

So.. terrible week, but I am feeling good about myself and can't wait to put this week behind me.

Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm cringing just reading this post. Does not sound pleasant. Hope you have a much better week and feel better. Hope you can figure out what's going on with your health.. I know first hand how frustrating it can be when you don't feel well and don't know why :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I am already feeling much better. I'm positive that the doctors will find a solution for my health problems.

      Delete
  2. Hope you get well soon. Can't even imagine the pain you must have gone through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sweetie, I am already feeling better :) the good thing about pain and discomfort is that you forget it really fast so it's not as vivid in my memory anymore. I just hope I won't have to do it ever again :)

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig