Sunday, January 6, 2013

Palettes of the year

I have been using so many wonderfull palettes. It would actually be impossible for me to choose one as my all time favorite palette. So this year I have chosen the top 3 palettes of 2012.Keep in mind that I do not own every single palette out there so if i don't mention it here it may not be because I don't like it, I may simply not own it.

So here they are, in no particular order:

Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate eyeshadow palette:
This palette has it all, neutrals, brights, jewel tones and pastels, mattes, shimmers, metallics... You name it. I love this palette and the shadow is also quite nice quality.




LA Colors, Eye design, Invent:
Second year winner, I still really enjoy using this palette, I love the texture of the shadows and the quality is just really nice.

Urban Decay, Naked 2 palette:
The quality is top notch, and the packaging makes it very travel friendly. It's simply my favorite neutral palette.


This concludes my palette of the year post. What have been your favorite palettes for 2012?

Loevens.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I'm loving the MUA palettes - have you tried them? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have the immaculate palette and the day to night palette. If you search my blog I have written about them a while back. I like them as well but it has been a while since I last used them (I have way too many palettes):)

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted a Coastal Scents palette but I never know which one to get! The one you talk about in this post looks like everything I'd need though.

    Just to let you know I love your blog and I've nominated you for a Liebster blog award. Check out my blog for details etc :)

    X

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig