Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project pan update

I was finally able to catch a few moments of sunlight, just enough to quickly snap these photos.

I am still hard at work on my project pan and I have to say I think it is going really well... Slow... but well.

I really enjoyed the nutriganics skincare product a lot and woul consider purchasing them again.


Really nice gloss, but I already have a lot of nice glosses, so I don't know if I would repurchase.

Not a fan of the sephora lip balm. I would not repurchase.


I actually quite liked using this tinted moisturizer for a natural makeup look. Unfortunately we don't have Essence products in Denmark so I have no way of repurchasing it.

I still have a long way to go, but I am actually really enjoying this project pan.

Loevens
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig