Monday, January 7, 2013

What's going on with me.

I know I haven't been posting a lot lately. Winter is a hard time for me as a blogger, it's dark when I head out the door to go to work and it's dark when I come home, so I only have the weekends to try and snatch a decent picture of new products and looks as the lighting in my appartment doesn't really show up natural in pictures.

The place I used to work as a temp recently hired me as a permanetnt edition to their team, and wow are we busy. I work as a car logistics coordinator for Peugeot Denmark and we have a lot of work to do at the start of a new year so that means busy evenings at the office.

On top of that there is all the cleaning and cooking and trying to look somewhat well rested, lol...  I have also been having some stomach issues, I am scheduled for a colonoscopy later this month and I am a little nervous about that, but on the other hand I am relieved that something is finally being done. So that is why I have not produced as many posts the last couple of weeks.

I am sad to see a few of my followers have left, but I realize that, that's just the way it is...

I ask you all to have a little patience untill everything gets back to normal. Feel free to comments with any questions you may have, also about the colonoscopy I always enjoy writing with my readers.

Loevens.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I understand your issues with lighting, it's the same for me dark when I wake up and dark when I get home! Even during the day it never seems to get nice and bright. I hope everything goes well with your colonscopy :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true, on the days where I actually have time to take photos it will be gray or rainy. lol. Thanks Emma, I have to admit I am a little scared, on one hand I hope they find something I would feel really bad about going through all this and not finding a reason for my discomfort but on the other hand offcourse I hope it's nothing serious. I can feel myself getting more and more nervous with each day. :)

      Delete
  2. I really hope you are ok, keep us posted.

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonny, I'm sure I'm fine, just nervous and tired of feeling sick. I will :)

      Delete
  3. I'm on night shift, so I definitely understand your issues with lighting :) Personally, I just try to do the best I can.

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig