Sunday, February 10, 2013

FOTD (girls night out)





Last night I went to see the new Tarantino movie; Django Unchained. What an awesome movie. 
I was in a hurry to get ready as I knew it would take me at leas an hour and a half to get from my place to my hometown where I was meeting up with my friend and her friend. 

I wanted to look a little nice for the evening but I did not have a whole lot of time so I went for neutral eyes with a bit of eyeliner and a red lip. (my go to look when I wanna look all dolled up but I'm in a hurry)

I used my Smashbow photo op mega palette for the brows, cheeks and eyes. I used ELF essential lipstick in "fearless" its a true bluetoned red, it does look a little washed out in the pic below, it lasted me pretty much all evening, probably my favorite red lipstick. The eyeliner is from Eyeko, It lasts forever and I just love it.

I hope you guys have had a fantastic weekend, I really enjoyed going to the movies, I rarely find time to go out anymore, and I don't even have kids... I really need to work on my social skills lol.


Loevens.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig