Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm so sorry.

I'm writing to all of you with tears in my eyes. Today, my boyfriend of almost 3 years decided to end our relationship. I am completely crushed.


We have been living together for the past year so I am kinda "inbetween homes" right now.

I don't have access to a computer and I need to spend all my free time looking for a place to live.

So I cannot say when I will be back, only promise that I will be back as soon as I get a place to live.

All my dreams have been crushed and it feels like my heart has been ripped from my chest, but I know that time heals all wounds, I just don't know how much time I will need.

So I beg of you to please be patient with me...

Hugs.
Loevens.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh my gosh you poor thing. This must be such an awful time for you!
    I really hope you start to feel better soon, I feel so sorry for you to have to go through something like this
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that is really so sad :( Sorry to hear.
    Heart break is always so hard but it's true what they say...time heals. It will take a lot of time, but things will get better.
    Good luck with finding a place and all that. Things will look up! *positivity*
    *big hugs* xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you find somewhere to stay very soon, and that you get back on your feet. You just need to surround yourself with people who love you and take every opportunity that comes your way. I found that was the best way to mend a broken heart. Like you said, it will take time, but it really does get better you just need to focus and keep looking forward!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh darling, that's terrible, i'm so so sorry.
    i hope you get ebtter with time :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry ! I hope you'll be ok and manage to find an apartment or house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry :( you know your dedicated readers will still be here for you. I certainly hope you find a permanent home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry :( I just discovered your blog ina a very bad period for you.
    I'm Eli from Italy and I hope you will be back sonn stronger and shine bright for a new and better boyfriend ^_^ Eli

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig