Sunday, February 17, 2013

MUA baked eyeshadow trio


I love baked products a lot so I just knew I had to get one of the MUA baked trios when I first discovered them. This was a part of my christmas gift so I have had this for a little while now and feel like I have used it enough to give a full review of it. The color I have is called Pink sorbet.

Price: £ 2,50 on muastore.co.uk

Packaging: A nice little round compact with 3 decent sized eyeshadws. Yoy also get a double sided sponge applicator. The quality of the packaging seems really nice and sturdy. Definately a fan of the packaging.


I am quite pleased with this trio, the pigmentation is really good, it's easy to apply and easy to blend and the staying power is better that the MUA eyeshadows from their palettes. So definately a bang for your buck.


The 2 light pink shades look quite similar on  the eyes and they do not suit me as well as I had hoped, byt the pinky brown shade is really really lovely. I use it as an all over shade or wear it with a dark plum purple in the crease.

My only negative thing to say about these are the color selection, I am lacking a few options and this was really the only palette I could see myself buying. Hopefully they will add some more color options in the future.


Loevens.

SHARE:

1 comment

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig