Friday, February 1, 2013

REN Glycolactic radiance renewal peel

I have used this for quite a while now and finally feel confident enough to make my review.
This is a acidic peeling mask that is meant to remove dead skin and unclog pores.

Price: £30 or about $47

Packaging: Nice and sanitary bottle with a good pump. I like how the product is inside a bag in the tube, I guess it's supposed to keep the product fresh and to ensure that you get all the product out of the tube and not wasting anything. It comes with a little face cloth to remove the mask with.


It does not have a strong scent to it, it has a bit of an acidic scent, but it's very faint.

The product applies easily, you will need a few pumps to cover the entire face. The texture of the peel is smooth and thick. It tingles slightly when in contact with the skin, I have sensitive skin and my skin does not get any irritation with this mask.


I leave it in for about 15 minutes and then rinse it of with water and a cloth. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and it does a nice job at removing dead skin and I feel that it does loosen up clogged pores slightly. You would have to use it for a little while and use it 1-2 times a week to really see the results.

This is not a miracle mask, but it does what it claims and I really really like it. It's great quality and worth the price tag. 

Definately going to try more from this brand.

Loevens.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great product! I have Giveaway in my blog. Enter if you like it: http://kati-kz.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-first-international-giveaway_4.html

    ReplyDelete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig