Thursday, April 4, 2013

Some fantastic news

I am so happy to let you know that I have finally found a place to call home... I have recently signed the paperwork and I will be moving into my new appartment before may 1st...

its such a great place.. It has a kitchen, a nice bedroom TWO lovingrooms (will be making one of them into a dining room) and ofcpurse bathroom.

It's not the fanciest place on earth but it's cozy and just what i need. 68 square metres (not counting the bathroom) I am very pleassed. The lease is such a steal so there will still be able to afford a few hauls now and then.


I cannot wait to move in and get my computer set up so I can start blogging again.

I was doing a project pan before all this happened but right now I have lost count of products I have used up, and I did buy a few new things because I had to leave my old place in a bit of a hurry.

There will be pictures of my new place as soon as I get settled and have gotten to decorate it a bit.

Big happy hugs
Loevens.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love your blog :)
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I'll look forward to your return, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then look no further. I am currently working on a little post to get me started again.

      Delete

© *Loevens makeup rambles*. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig